. Mon-Fri part-time role
. 30 hours a week on average
. For this position, citizenship mandatory is required.
We’re looking for a part-time cleaner (approximately 30 hours per week) who not only loves working in a fast-paced atmosphere but also brings safety to new heights. The site is open from 7:30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. and is situated at the Defence base in Swanbourne.
You will be responsible for the following when reporting to the Cleaning Supervisor:
– Cleaning the location and equipment
– Having rooms ready for visitors
– Cleaning on a large scale
– Floor and wall surfaces must be kept clean (indoors and outdoor)
– Using specialized machinery
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
– Citizenship in Australia (mandatory)
– Checks with the Federal Bureau of Investigation or a willingness to provide information
– Team player with the ability to function independently
– Work experience in a similar capacity
– Approach and behavior that is adaptable
– Effective communication skills
– Hard at work
– Physically fit and trustworthy
– Capacity to complete a medical examination
Cleaning and housekeeping experience in a hotel or Defence Support Services environment will be extremely beneficial. Before job confirmation, the chosen applicant must pass an Australian Federal Police search.
Join a team that values consistency, safety, teamwork, and the ability to “do it safely.” Now is the time to submit.