Warehouse Operative/Picker – Chill Department (Job Title)
Job Type: Temporary-Permanent
Located area: Chelmsford
Hours: 5 a.m. to 1 p.m., 5 days on, 5 days off
Over the weekend, flexibility will be needed.
Part-time positions are open (the shift times will remain the same but you can work flexible days throughout the week, as long as one of the days covers a Thursday, Friday, or Sunday as these are their busiest days)
Manpower is pleased to be recruiting for a Warehouse Operative/Picker to join our client’s team in Chelmsford on a temporary – permanent basis.
You will be working in their chill department and will be equipped with all necessary PPE.
What part will you play?
– Stock selection
– Pallet loading
– Ensure that goods are properly packaged and that all store numbers are right.
– Ascertain that all health and safety laws are followed.
– Maintaining a clean and orderly work environment
– General warehouse responsibilities
– A Llop truck is used.
– Working in a factory for up to 8 hours a day while standing or walking. – Warehouse experience required.
– You must be able to function independently.
– Excellent attention to detail and a can-do attitude.